Mid December Tending the Home

 I have spent more hours at home than at the clinic since we brought Finn home.  I found time to wash my woolens, a simple task I'd put off for years.

Drying Woolens

Instructions from Mom on Washing Wool



Accomplished a good "ear" in its bake.

And while I'm baking a sourdough, this photo received from Lydia filled me with utter delight!
Ballerina in the Library
The Broadmoor

Finn is such a good puppy.  He is mellow, affectionate, super soft, and everything you dream a puppy to be.

Snoozers

Dog-eared dog's ear.  Sheba snagged her ear, perhaps a cat claw, during milking time and came for diner with blood everywhere.  Gabe kept compression on the ear for over an hour until Dr. Dad returned from the water board meeting and went back to the clinic for skin glue, bandages, tape, and stretchy wrap.  That ear bled for a good week, and anytime Sheba let loose with a shake of her head, everything in the nearby radius was well sprinkled with blood.

No comments: