December 23 Light Phenomena

 Just before milking time, Gabe called me out the door to look at something he had never seen, trying to explain it with words such as "geysers" or "3D."  I think he was trying to say, light beams and sci-fi.  When I first went out, we couldn't tell if the light source was coming from above or from the earth to the heavens. I was thinking falling heavenly bodies or nuclear fall out.  It was like wide swaths of fuzzy white chemtrails shooting vertical from the horizon to the highest heavens against a black sky, and some even began and ended overhead in forms of lightbeam trails.

When I did capture the light on my cell phone, it was recognizable as frozen water in the air capturing the ground light in straight up vertical patterns.



Front Door with Snow Sand

Door to the Milking Parlor

Feels more and more like the Arctic Circle with Northern Lights around here!
Or just an Antarctica Exhibit....


No comments: