Christmas Morning!

I arose before dawn.  Marshal was out doing the barn chores.  I took Finney on a walk and spied the Big House across the crop fields still dark.  Then the attic window light went on.  The children are up!
I turned on my cell phone and searched for a signal.  My best Christmas present was Lydia calling from Nepal, audiovisual call at that.  And she sent me beautiful photos of herself, specially clothed for Christmas Day in Nepali dress for the outdoor gathering of Believers.


Lydia stayed on the phone with Marshal and me as we joined the family for Christmas morning until she went to sleep, 13 and 3/4 hours ahead of us.

Mostly Meg's family excepting the young man on the left.

Gabe received a Bowie knife


Daddy and Bethel


Santa Surprised Us All!

With 3 Bags Full

Baby Gilead's first Christmas and a surprise visit from Santa.  Gil's oldest brother said, "Thank you for the best Christmas surprise of my life time!"  Memorable Christmas objective accomplished.
Santa even brought "Mr Claus, Sr." a gift out of his sack!


No comments: