Fishing for Pinks

Gone Fishin'

A gorgeous beach ALL to ourselves.

Casting and reeling in the sunset.  I had my first fish on the line on Tuesday night but it ate all my tackle, snapped the line with all its jumping and flipping within seconds.

Beautiful sunsets every evening!

First fish today at about 5pm in Deception Pass Park, West Beach!

I caught my first fish too, and Gabe caught his second in the next hour!

Three salmon on the string is heavy!

Lydia was with girl friends and had her hair braided fancy in the beach light.

A friend catching his limit.  It was a fun night!

Gabe with his string of fish in the foreground.

Going home at sunset.

We finally have a bucket of fish too!
Gabe was an expert netter.  He netted about 1/2 a dozen fish tonight for other reelers at the shoreline.  He didn't let one get away!  He was a good "scooper."

No comments: