Violets in December

Mid-December, 15th to be exact, I snapped these images on my way out the door. I had had a conversation with a woman the day before, speaking of apocalytic changes coming upon the earth. She spoke to me about the pole shift. I did not know the natural laws and scientific basis, but I believed her on the basis of prophetic words. The shaking and changes to our earth will make the kings of the earth run to caves to hide. In Christ, the Heavenly Father is our refuge and strong tower. We need NOT fear the future. Revelation 6:12-16 speaks of the 6th seal being opened in a timeline of the beginning of the time of the end. "Every mountain and island was removed from its place." For such a time, the prophet Isaiah wrote to us of days likened unto the days of Noah with the Father's words of comfort. Isaiah 54:10, "'For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,' says the Lord, who has compassion on you." These past few years, there has been a foreshadowing of events to come. And as the kings of the earth speak of dark winters and great resets, the violets bloom by my door. The sweet-scented violets are the first blooms of spring and have been a delight every year since childhood for my birthday, even when it is too early for my birth flower, the daffodil. It is peculiar to me to have the violets blooming as we go into winter these past few years. I will receive it as a love letter from the Creator of heaven and earth to look past the winter, the cold, darkness, and struggle, to the springtime promise. Song of Songs 2:10-, "My beloved speaks and says to me: 'Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away, for behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come,.... Arise my love, my beautiful one, and come away." Remember this as the dark season comes. Here is my snapshot the next morning, December 16, coming in from the milking parlor.
"...the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining." 1 John 2:8

No comments: