Helping Hands

My sisters discovered Helping Hands, a food salvage, with a tip from Mom. Such a blessing for big families in a time of dormant gardens and limited grocery shopping. This ministry has opened such a door for food distribution to the poor and homeless. It has made me aware of so much potential for the body of Christ to love in deed and truth. So far I'm still loving in word and talk. And I received the blessing of food salvaging for my family. Interestingly, a woman came to buy some piglets in the last month, and she has launched her own ministry of food salvage and distribution. She is having a difficult time breaking into the church community to help, but is packing food boxes and having 500 hundred families pick up weekly! So much food goes to waste. She is raising pigs to eat the produce and feed people in the future when meat is scarce. She was such a testimony to me.
My food salvaging treasure tableau, petite daisies in the winter, a bowl of pears, and emmer and salt artisan peasant loaf.
Even a live parsley plant!

No comments: