MLK Day Ski Trip

Marshal treated the kids to an annual ski trip to Mt Baker.  Mt Baker has a nice package for the kids with rental, lift ticket, and ski lesson included.  I was without camera, but was able to take a few pics on my phone and amazingly figured out how to Bluetooth them over to my computer today!  Monday was absolutely gorgeous at Mt Baker.  It felt like spring skiing and there were no lines to get on the lifts.  It was a blissful day for all.
Round two of skiing with Dad after lunch.  Kids prefer to go pole-less.  Marshal wears his old skis with duct-taped poles in hand.  He doesn't have to worry about anyone stealing them or picking them up by mistake.  Lift operators comment that they don't see "those kind" anymore.  Remain good skis for the slopes, and they even got a new coat of wax that day!

My view from the lodge, saving my knees and money.  Kids are out there in the middle, headed to the rope toe with an instructor.

No comments: