Peak at September Days with Montana Brothers

 



David and Sierra's century old cabin

Russel at the front door among the hanging seed saving pods and flowers.

Sierra gathering some dried seed pods to harvest.

Radish seeds for the new year into the labeled envelope.

New house upon the knoll that will have indoor plumbing and lights!

Green house for monthly seedling starts and summer hot house tomatoes.


Moose antler hanging from the outhouse.

Root Cellar

Garden harvest of root vegetables in sandboxes, hanging cabbages, and 100 jars of ferments.

Delectable hearty muffins, fresh tahini spread with garden purple and orange carrots and cumcumber.


Luke and Kim's snug as a bug home.

Back yard and chic outhouse.

Leaping Leroy

Bog on the back twenty.

Jumping on the spongy bog with Adamma and Piper.

Luke giving us a good survey of his land.
Kim and Jeremiah with Emmet, the Catahula

Homestead from the backside looking forward.

Dump truck riding around the outhouse.

My youngest niece, Antonia, in big brother, Virgil's, arms.
     
This cutie on my knee wrapped up this trip as a complete and satisfying package.

1 comment:

neveralone said...

Shanea, Paige and I. are on here.. smile... so fun looking at these pictures again, thank you for posting for my birthday,, sorry I am so late saying thank. you ... Paige is telling me,"Please when you do get more kittens, I wish I could come over to you and get one or two. I wish Tommy and Oliver could get once again together, so I wish they could see each other again to see each other and be happy again together". (Tommy has also run away, gone feral..) But they wait to see him. 'I do wish they could get together and bring lots of joy to each other and be happy together. But I don't that will happen for them. Tommy and his brother Oliver." Love from Paige and Sue.