Entrepreneur


While Mom was busy with other things, Gabe developed his idea of a little tree business. This idea grew from his earlier venture to bring in a Christmas tree. As he had started to cut down the little seedling, he came up with the idea of digging it up and repotting it. I was pleased when he brought the live tree idea onto the front porch. I got out a planter for him to replace the initial pot. He then proceeded to decorate and redecorate that little tree in lights and chains, and ornaments of different sorts about five times. Then today he brought another tree for the porch. My enthusiasm waned for digging up baby trees, and I thought I communicated that sentiment to Gabe, but evidently not. As I was taking apart, cleaning, and reassembling a gas fireplace, Gabe had potted four more trees and was making his for sale sign which he posted at the bottom of the drive.

No comments: