First Blog

Here is my first blog. I've admired others and waited for new postings like one waiting for expected letters in the mailbox of yesteryear. I've been inspired, entertained, satisfied with news and pictures, and have often thought this would be fun to do in kind. I have an unexplained timidity; my nature, I guess. I do not have a clear idea where I want to go with this blog - photos, family updates, writing outlet, sharing of discoveries or favorite things? I could not even come up with an address, a title, a description with confidence. How much shall I disclose, how much protect?
I have started with the posting of snapshots of the children's and my trip to Thailand to reunion with family near and afar.
So hear is my first leap into the land of blogging.

2 comments:

Lambert said...

hey Sis grate pics.
Glad to see u got a blog I'll tell mom and dad.

Slambert said...

Shanea,

I love it! I hope you use the blog for photos AND a writing outlet. I absolutely love reading your thoughts.

Beautiful pics!

Love you,
Seth